It’s my very last year of being in my twenties and when it comes down to it, I don’t really mind. For awhile there I had these grand ideas of all these things I needed to have done by the time I got to my thirties. Because you know, thirty is old. Except now that I am so close to being thirty, it doesn’t feel so old anymore. In fact I still feel young. I still feel like there’s so much left for me to do, which is actually a wonderful feeling to have. It makes me feel like I am still living. That I still have so much more living to do.
There is one random dream that I had for my twenties. One that I had put out of my head a long time ago because there just was no way it was going to happen. That was to live in NYC, and now look! Moved here with a year and a half left to go. Though really that was no thanks to anything I did.
Now let’s see what’s in store for my 29th year:
1. I still want to learn to play my ukulele.
2. Sell my crafts at the BUST craft show (or any larger craft show. ie renegade, artist and fleas, etc).
3. Take a class for fun.
4. Go Back to School.
5. Ride a Bike.
6. Travel to two new cities.
7. Read More.
8. Get another tattoo.
9. Plant a garden.
11. Continue working on painting/illustration/lettering skills.
12. Keep up with my CSA and find 12 new recipes we enjoy.
13. Make my Brooklyn/NYC Bucket List and start working on it.
14. Host a dinner party.
15. Do a 30 day project.
16. Update the blog more often.
17. Work on improving strength in back, core, arms and knees.
18. Singing Lessons.
19. Get better at budgeting and financing.
20. Improve my photography.
21. Continue growing record collection.
22. Make new product line every season.
23. Make more friends in the crafting/blogging world.
24. Start a skin care regiment I can get behind.
25. Perfect a go to look.
26. Get a Massage.
27. Get new glasses and an eye exam.
28. Do something fun for our 5 year anniversary.
29. Go big for my 30th birthday.
And now I’m off to go print this baby out and hang it up because if last year taught me anything its that my memory of my list totally sucks.